Epiclesis, An Ancient-Future Faith Community
1. General Disclaimer. The Website may contain facts, views, opinions, statements, articles, recommendations, advertisements, other content, and links to external websites not owned or controlled by Epiclesis (collectively, “Website Content”). Epiclesis makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, safety or value of Website Content created or owned by third parties, or for content of third-party websites linked to or from the Website, and assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in Website Content. Use and reliance upon Website Content is taken at the User’s sole risk.
2. Service. The Website provides Users with access to Website Content. Users must obtain, provide, and maintain Internet access and required, related equipment. Epiclesis accepts no responsibility or liability for any User’s ability or inability to access the Website or take advantage of Website Content.
4. Personal Use Only. The Epiclesis Website, Website Content, and related services are made available to Users for personal, non-commercial use only. Users may not: (a) copy, reproduce, edit, alter, overwrite, block, reproduce, or delete Website Content, (b) alter the Website’s appearance or functionality, or (c) use the Website or Website Content to advertise or sell a product or service without the advance written consent of Epiclesis, which may be withheld, conditioned, or denied at Epiclesis’ sole discretion. Epiclesis reserves the sole, exclusive, discretionary right to determine what constitutes “selling” and “advertising” and to grant or deny any person or entity the right to sell or advertise a product or service on the Website.
5. User Accounts. Epiclesis may provide Users with the opportunity to register for an account (“Account”) with the Website, and may allow Users with Accounts to access additional Website Content not available to Users without an Account. Accounts may or may not be available free of charge. Account fees and benefits (if any) are subject to change from time to time, with or without notice. The Website will contain notices describing relevant Account fees, terms, conditions, and requirements. Only Users who register for an Account, pay any applicable fees, and abide by all applicable rules, policies, and procedures may access Website Content and privileges restricted to or provided for Account holders only.
11. Third Party Content. EACH USER HEREBY RELEASES EPICLESIS AND WEBSITE STAFF FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATING TO CONTACT, COMMUNICATION, CONTRACTS AND OTHER RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN THE USER AND ADVERTISERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES NOT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY EPICLESIS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LIABILITY FOR OR ARISING OUT OF WEBSITE LINKS, GOODS, SERVICES, TERMS, CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY OR CONNECTED WITH THIRD PARTIES. Users understand and agree that Epiclesis does not control all Website Content or any websites linked to or from from this Website, and that Epiclesis and Website disclaim all responsibility and liability for or relating to Website Content or other content created, provided, linked, or posted by third parties. Users accept responsibility for accessing links, and accept all foreseeable and non-foreseeable results of using links or hyperlinks.
13. Suggestions. Epiclesis does not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, suggestions or proposals relating to the operations, organization, publications, activities, or property of Epiclesis and the Website (collectively “Ideas”). Users understand that: (a) Ideas sent to Epiclesis or Website will be considered non-proprietary, non-confidential and fully released for use by Epiclesis and the Website free of fees, charges, or other compensation, (b) Epiclesis and Website have no obligation or liability to any User or any third party relating to or arising out of the use, nonuse, disclosure, publication or receipt of any Idea, and (c) Epiclesis and Website may use Ideas for any purpose, including without limitation commercial uses, free of charge and without liability, restriction or compensation to the submitting User.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. EPICLESIS AND WEBSITE STAFF DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, INACCURACY, LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, OPERABILITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY AND CONTENT OF ANY AND ALL WEBSITE CONTENT. EPICLESIS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, RESULTING FROM OR RELATING TO USERS OR ANY THIRD PARTY CREATING, PUBLISHING, DISPLAYING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, DISTRIBUTING, ACCESSING OR USING WEBSITE CONTENT. EPICLESIS AND WEBSITE STAFF DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ERRORS, OMISSIONS, SUSPENSION, DELETION, MISDELIVERY OR UNAVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE AND WEBSITE CONTENT. EPICLESIS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ACTUAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CAUSED BY, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF: (A) USE, MISUSE OR LACK OF USE OF WEBSITE OR WEBSITE CONTENT, (B) MATERIAL, INFORMATION, ADVICE, GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH OR AS A RESULT OF WEBSITE CONTENT, (C) MESSAGES SENT, RECEIVED, INTERRUPTED OR DELETED, TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO AND ANY OTHER ACTION TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN AS A RESULT OF AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, (D) WEBSITE CONTENT CREATED, PROVIDED , UPLOADED, DOWNLOADED, LINKED OR POSTED BY USERS OR THIRD PARTIES, OR (E) ANY OTHER CAUSE, EFFECT, ACTION, CONSEQUENCE OR DAMAGE NOT DIRECTLY CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF EPICLESIS. EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS CONTAINED IN THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE RIGHTS OF USERS MAY VARY BY JURISDICTION.